We are planning lots of exciting new walking breaks for next year, so we drove over to Langdale yesterday to have a look at the yurts on the National Trust campsite.
It was a beautiful sunny Autumn day and the campsite was very quiet.
Its in a Perfect location and the yurts were cosy, well equipped and suit us down to the ground next year for a couple of our weekends. There is well stocked shop and the campsite is making moves to be as environmentally friendly as possible, so ticks a lot of boxes.
All in all I was impressed, so watch this space for Glamping events there in 2015.
- Spectacular view from the campsite
- Comfortable accomodation Inside the yurt – sleeps 5-6 comfortably on good quality beds
- The yurts are tucked into a quiet corner of the campsite
- Each yurt comes well equipped with crockery, pots,pans, cleaning things etc and a wood burning stove – even the wood is supplied
- Campsite empty but pitches are usually well spaced out – a 6metre gap between tents is stipulated